Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Mr. George Goes to Hardrock

"But you just did a post about Hardrock, and George was there" I hear you say. Well, that's why time travel would never work...its just too damned confusing. Well, for me anyway. This is about a different time George went to Hardrock...his first, acksherly. Decent-ish pics on this one, so I'll keep the words short. So without further adieu, George meets the Bottom.
Fun, eh? I love me some swampy hell, which earned us a nice break.
It also earned us a trip through the Rock Garden, Max pulling a "hey man, watch this" that sadly went undocumented involving a large throttle opening and some roots, and then an escape to the Roller Coaster for some zippy higher speed fun. Like here, with George gittin' it
Or me, zipping about like a zipping thing
Though I do tend to cheat a bit by lubricating the air around me to make myself go faster,
And Max, as usual completely unable to lay up at any time
As mentioned in a previous post, the Roller Coaster has recently been taken away from us low rent bike peasants and has been deeded to the fancy pants Baja Buggy folks (whose pants are truly fancier than our double front Dickies). This was sad news, because it really is a lot of fun. Booooo. But it was there for George when we went, so it was a good day.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to miss the Land That Time Forgot and the Roller Coaster...

    ReplyDelete